- First Year at BOSS: 2014, 28-Day Field Course
- Current Position: Instructor
- Hometown: Reston, Virginia
- Currently Resides In: Reston, Virginia
I came to BOSS Because…I felt an earnest desire to connect with a deeper, more genuine version of myself… something that I wasn’t able to facilitate on my own. I wanted to understand how humans, for the vast majority of our history, lived and thrived on this planet without the intervention of modern material comforts. I was told by many that I was “crazy” to want to challenge myself by taking a BOSS course. To me, neglecting that need would indeed be crazy. I needed to understand why.
I Teach at BOSS Because…My desire to tap into a more genuine version of myself was shared by others… a tribe of gifted, charismatic individuals who make up the BOSS community. Recognizing my personal growth from my student course, I knew I needed to help facilitate that experience for others.
Interesting Trivia about Trevor:
- Thru-hiked all 2,189.2 miles of the Appalachian Trail in 2016 with (then) girlfriend, Julie. I proposed to Julie on the summit of Mount Katahdin, the northern terminus of the AT. We are now happily married. Trevor and Julie captured over 200 hours of footage of their journey and are currently distilling it into a feature length documentary film titled, The Leavers
- Trevor lived in NYC working in video production for over 7 years, producing web series and music videos for clients ranging from Jay-Z to Microsoft
- Has an awkward obsession with ducks and Italian food