- First Year at BOSS: 2008
- Current Position: Senior Instructor
- Hometown: Ottowa, Canada
- Currently Resides In: Portland, Oregon
I came to BOSS Because…I first came to BOSS because I wanted an extended survival experience in the presence of knowledgeable instructors. I also wanted to familiarize myself with the variety of environments found in the area of Boulder, Utah.
I Teach at BOSS Because…I teach at BOSS because I enjoy passing on knowledge and skills that I have learned in my travels and outdoor education experience.
Interesting Trivia about Jeremy:
- Jeremy has traveled through the USA, Canada, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador, Paraguay, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Belgium.
- He spent 6 months living in the Ecuadorean Amazon with the Quichuas (Kichwas), working with the native community as a bilingual naturalist guide.
- Jeremy’s favorite animal is the White Throated Toucan.