Nikhil Bhatla is a BOSS alum who graduated from the 28-Day Field Course in 2007. Nikhil has agreed to fund select students who need financial aid to attend the 28-Day, our signature course.
I completed the BOSS 28-day course several years ago, and it changed me like no other experience has. It was probably the most influential experience of my life. I understand that the course is expensive and not everyone who would benefit from it can afford it. In an effort to share the experience with more people, I’ve decided to help fund the 28 day course for selected individuals. Please see the scholarship details below. I am very interested in learning about students’ experiences on and after the course, so I ask scholarship recipients to write a reflection after course completion.
Wishing you luck,
Rules for Nikhil Bhatla Scholarship:
- Winners must complete all paperwork and deposits required for their course within 30 days of being notified of winning the scholarahip, otherwise the scholarship will be forfeited.
- A student may apply for the Nikhil Bhatla Scholarship only once per year.
- This scholarship applies to the 28-Day Field Course only.
- This scholarship is not transferrable to other students or to future 28-day courses.
- Scholarship funding is contingent on acceptance to a BOSS 28 Day field course.
- Any student receiving a scholarship agrees to complete a follow up essay within 1 month of completion of his/her student course.
- Funds awarded range from small grants to a full scholarship. A student is asked to request the funds he/she requires in the application.
- There is a $5 application fee for Slideroom, our hosting provider.
- Deadlines for Submission:
- Completed forms and essay due April 28, 2018. Winner will be announced May 7.
To apply for the Nikhil Bhatla 28-Day Scholarship please fill out an application at: