At BOSS, we recognize that the quality of your experience with us depends on the quality of your instructors. Please use the links to the right to learn more about our current staff and how one can possibly work for BOSS.
Apprentice Instructor, Shuttle Coordinator & Garden ManagerHometown:
I CAME TO BOSS BECAUSE...
My husband, Matt, and I decided on a lifestyle/career change in 2008. He has chosen a path as a primitive skills instructor and that road has led us to BOSS. I began a freelance graphic design business and decided to rethink the way I live by weaving healthier day-to-day practices into my lifestyle. BOSS has given me the opportunity to expand my knowledge on everything from primitive skills to raising chickens and tending the community garden. BOSS offers a vast pool of knowledge as shown by the diversity of the staff and I am excited to be a part of the group!
I TEACH AT BOSS BECAUSE...
I'm not a BOSS instructor.
INTERESTING TRIVIA ABOUT PAM:
- Pam is a member of the Utah Master Gardeners & the Southern Utah Watercolor Society.
- Pam has attended 13 Mardi Gras Celebrations...Laissez le bon temps roulez!
- Pam's first sea kayaking adventure was a 17-mile north shore paddle in Kauai, HI.
- She studied various types of dance for 14 years at a studio in Oxford, PA.
- Her favorite inspirational places are the Musée d'Orsay and the Barnes Foundation and now the state of Utah!
- Pam is a foodie and will try anything at least once, but her favorite restaurant is Majolica in Phoenixville, PA.