At BOSS, we recognize that the quality of your experience with us depends on the quality of your instructors. Please use the links to the right to learn more about our current staff and how one can possibly work for BOSS.
I CAME TO BOSS BECAUSE...
I was asked to share my love of hidetanning in one of the most beautiful places I know of.
I TEACH AT BOSS BECAUSE...
The skills I teach are very much hands-on learning and BOSS is a place that values and encourages hands-on learning.
Interesting Trivia About Digger:
- Digger loves the water and to paddle, especially kayaking and canoeing.
- Digger finds a lot of joy in cooking for others. He gathers a lot of his own food and loves to share it. Just recently, he took a skunk to a potluck. (Skunk is quite fatty and good but most people expect it to taste like it smells.)
- Digger's nickname was given to him because someone thought Doug was past tense and passive (dug), whereas Digger is active.
- He lives in a yurt year-round in Montana.
- For the last 17 years, Digger has made almost all of his own clothing. He primarily wears clothing that he's made from hides. Every once in a while you'll see him in a sweater.