At BOSS, we recognize that the quality of your experience with us depends on the quality of your instructors. Learn more about our current staff and what it takes to work for BOSS.
I CAME TO BOSS BECAUSE...
I was asked to share my love of hidetanning in one of the most beautiful places I know of.
I TEACH AT BOSS BECAUSE...
The skills I teach are very much hands-on learning and BOSS is a place that values and encourages hands-on learning.
Interesting Trivia About Digger:
- Digger loves the water and to paddle, especially kayaking and canoeing.
- Digger finds a lot of joy in cooking for others. He gathers a lot of his own food and loves to share it. Just recently, he took a skunk to a potluck. (Skunk is quite fatty and good but most people expect it to taste like it smells.)
- Digger's nickname was given to him because someone thought Doug was past tense and passive (dug), whereas Digger is active.
- He lives in a yurt year-round in Montana.
- For the last 17 years, Digger has made almost all of his own clothing. He primarily wears clothing that he's made from hides. Every once in a while you'll see him in a sweater.